My birthday!! July 11, 2007

Mommy and Daddy went to the hospital this morning. I guess you can say I've been "evicted". Mommy's friends Erin and Katie were our nurses and they took really good care of us. Labor went really well and Daddy was very supportive. My Granny, my MeMe, both of my Nannys, my PaPaw and Mommy's friend Kynda all were there waiting patiently for me!





Since Mommy works at the hospital, Daddy got a nice comfortable recliner to relax in. Thanks Rhonda!!
When Mommy's epidural tubing came disconnected, she really needed Granny and Daddy's support! Thank you Erin for fixing that so quickly!














1 comment:

Jaren said...

Jeremy & Jodee
Reese is soooo adorable~!~
I saved some of those pictures to my computer. We can't wait to meet her in person.
Jaren and Jeremy